Refreshing and revamping your kid’s bedroom can help create a space that reflects their personality and interests and can naturally encourage your child to sleep better. Here are our top tips for a successful kids bedroom makeover:
- Choose a theme
- Add accessories
- Add a weighted blanket
- Choose blackout curtains
1. Choose a theme
Transform your kid’s bedroom and choose a theme they love to create an engaging and fun bedroom environment. Here are some bedroom themes to consider:
- Dinosaur bedding theme – Take your kid back in time to the Mesozoic era with our range of dinosaur bedding, which includes Dino Discovery Bedding, Daisy Dino Bedding and Dinky Dinosaur Bedding.
- Unicorn bedding theme – Create a unicorn fantasy bedroom filled with rainbows, unicorns and stars. Take a look at our unicorn range.
- Space bedding theme – Create a futuristic bedroom for your kid and inspire them to explore the galaxy with our space collection.
- Animal and farm bedding theme – From alligators to zebras to woodland creatures and friendly farm animals, create an animal-themed bedroom with your kid’s favourite animal friends.
- Educational bedding theme – Encourage your kids to learn the alphabet, the names of dinosaurs and explore the world with our educational range of bedding.
- Glow-in-the-dark bedding theme – Add some magic and light up your kids bedroom with glow-in-the-dark bedding.
2. Add accessories
Accessories can make a kid’s bedroom fun and engaging and add personalisation. Accessories can be anything from lampshades, wall stickers and prints to buntings and throws. When choosing the accessories for your kids bedroom, try to find matching or similar accessories to compliment the rest of the bedroom.
3. Add a weighted blanket
4. Choose blackout curtains
Blackout curtains are a great addition to a kids bedroom and keep sunlight from entering the room and help maintain a cooler temperature throughout the day and night. To help you find the ideal blackout curtains for your kids bedroom, take a look at our blackout curtains collection.
Key takeaways for a kids bedroom makeover
Remember to involve your child in the decision-making process and incorporate their ideas and preferences into the bedroom makeover. This way, they’ll feel more connected to their newly transformed space, making it an exciting project for the whole family.
If you’d like to keep up to date with our latest deals and new products, subscribe to our Happy Linen Company newsletter.