We all love to have a giggle and a laugh, but no adult loves to joke as much as our little ones do. Kids are natural comedians and born joke experts. Why don’t you make them chuckle and get ‘punny’ with our top 10 kids’ jokes! You can surprise your little comedians at random or write these down and place them in their lunchbox for the ultimate giggle.
– What is super-fast, loud and crunchy?
– A rocket chip!
– What did the right eye say to the left eye?
– Something between us smells!
– Why did the student eat their homework?
– Because Miss said it was a piece of cake!
– How do you stop an astronaut’s baby from crying?
– You rocket!
– Why was 6 afraid of 7?
– Because 7 8 9!
– How do you make a tissue dance?
– You put a little boogie in it!
– Why did the child spread peanut butter on the road?
– To go with the traffic jam!
– Why are ghosts bad liars?
– Because you can see right through them!
– What do you call an alligator in a vest?
– A investigator!
– How does a scientist freshen up their breath?
– With Experi-mints!
A few weeks ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite joke. Thank you so much for getting involved and make sure you sign up for our newsletter via our website for more fun content you and your little ones will love! The winner with a whopping 32% was our dinosaur joke:
– Secretary: Doctor, there is an invisible dinosaur in the waiting room!
– Doctor: Tell him I can’t see him.
We hope you enjoyed our top 10 kids’ jokes! Please share what your little comedy experts thought of them, and drop us a message with their and/or your favourite joke. You can do this via Instagram, Facebook, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.